Hey there Monday! I skipped sharing my favorite blue items last week because we were on vacation, but I’m back and have some great items for you! There are several awesome sales this week. Serena & Lily is hosting their Summer Tent Sale online. My absolute favorite Walmart jeans are on clearance for $5, you better act fast! I found a great look-alike for a fan favorite coffee table. I also have some new small businesses that I think you will love. So let’s dive in and explore my favorite blue decor and fashion items for this week!
This post contains affiliate links where I may receive commissions from your purchases and clicks. You can read my full disclosures here.
- Abilene Queen Raffia Headboard – This beautiful headboard is made by One King’s Lane for Bed, Bath, and Beyond. It comes in a natural raffia color with a navy blue inlay.
- Georgette Ruffle-Sleeve Peplum Top – Perfect for those desk-to-date night situations, this floaty wrap-style top in crinkly floral-printed georgette has ruffled cap sleeves and a flattering peplum.
- Madox Sneakers – These espadrille style sneakers are half-priced and come in several styles and colors. I love the look of these with jeans!
- High Rise Button Skinny Jeans – Hands down, these are my favorite jeans! I have them in the lighter wash (sold out) and this color as well. They are on clearance for FIVE DOLLARS, you better hurry before they run out. They are also true to size.
- Corella Cane and Wood Dining Chair – If you’re looking for affordable dining chairs, these are a great option. They are currently out of stock but make sure you sign up for notifications as they come back in stock frequently.
- Labyrinth Linen Spa Blue Pillow Cover – I love this beautiful abstract print and it comes in several custom sizes.
- Brighton Table Lamp – One of my favorite lamps from Serena and Lily is included in the Summer Tent Sale. You can’t beat this price for this lamp!
- Nautical Decorative Wall Mirror – Get the look for less with this beautiful nautical mirror.
- Isla Printed Pillow Cover – Another great steal from the Serena and Lily Summer Tent Sale, this pillow cover comes in two different sizes.
- Sleeveless Eyelet Blouse – This cute Target top comes in three different colors and all sizes are still available in blue.
- Denim Short in White – These are my favorite white denim shorts. They can be rolled for a cuffed look or worn unrolled for a natural raw hem look.
- All Bay Long Print – A print by C. Brooke Ring that is absolutely gorgeous. I love it paired with this beautiful nightstand.
- Madura Woven Coffee Table – Another great look-alike, this coffee table is much less than it’s more expensive version from a competitor.
- Estevan 3 Drawer Nightstand – A beautiful blue nightstand (also comes in gray) that allows for extra storage and it is currently 60% off of retail price.
- Cotton Canvas Sandals – Does your little one wreck all of their shoes? These cute shoes will not break the bank and they’re adorable!
- Ultrasound Portrait – The Painted Katie has beautiful prints and commission works available. She is local and offers art with a mission.
- Enamel and Lapis Bracelet – Dee Ruel is one of my favorite jewelry shops in Charleston, with online shopping available as well. I love her coastal vibes and basically want to own everything that she makes!
- Boston Tilla Coastal Cotton Rug – A large 9×12 rug for less than $400, such an awesome deal! It comes in several colors and sizes as well.
I hope this week is off to a great start! Be on the lookout for the master bedroom plans and progress I’ve made on the DIY bed, I cannot wait to share it all!