I am going to do a super quick review of the Fawn Design Original and the Freshly Picked Classic diaper bags. When I asked on Instagram, my followers recommended these two bags over any other backpacks on the market. I was able to purchase a like new Freshly Picked on the Facebook Marketplace for less than $100 and I purchased the Fawn Design on Amazon Prime Day for $99. Here are my thoughts:
This post may contain affiliate links, please read my full disclaimer here.
A few pros and cons of the diaper bags
This bag is gorgeous, with a style of it’s own. I like that it doesn’t look like a classic backpack.
- Thick and comfortable straps.
- Modern design for a backpack.
- Several pockets, including multiple pockets that zip.
- Less expensive.
- Deep and narrow inside, probably only room for one child, not multiples.
- Interior pockets are leather and do not stretch.
- Several followers reported the leather scratches easily and not as durable.
I love how soft the leather is on this bag. It is also very spacious, with a lot of storage and room for moms of multiples.
- Expandable and wide inside.
- Interior pockets stretch.
- Larger in size (if this is your preference).
- Soft pebbled leather that feels like butter.
- Larger in size (if you prefer a smaller bag, they have a “mini” option that is on sale for Amazon Prime Day for $80).
- More expensive.
- Straps are thinner and not as comfortable.
My final thoughts and preferences
I love both of these bags equally and choosing one has been difficult. I don’t really need two diaper bags, right? Both of the bags can function as messenger bags as well, giving you various style options.
I decided to go with the Freshly Picked because I was able to get it at a better price. Also, I like that the interior pockets expand, my wallet can fit in the front pocket, and overall it has more room when packing for three young children.
I have also included several bags here that you suggested, many available on Amazon and Target. Be on the lookout, I will review the Miss Fong diaper bag, the dupe to the Fawn Design bag, next! Happy shopping!