Feeling blue? I hope these blue items will speak to you!
I’m so excited to share a new weekly post with you all! Every Monday, I will share my favorite blue items on the market. Instead of “feeling blue,” I hope these items will brighten your day for the week ahead! Here are my favorite “Monday Blues” this week:
This post contains affiliate links, where I will receive commission from your clicks and purchases. You can read more about my disclosures here.
- Three Posts Alicea Blue/Cream Rug – We have this rug in our shared kids’ room and it is amazing. It is very thin and sits on top of the carpet in their room. It has held up well without shedding and I love the texture that it adds to the space. You can’t beat this price for a large area rug!
- Winslow Homer – Marsh Life, 1904 – This giclée print on archival paper is beautiful and perfect for coastal homes. It comes in a few different sizes and is priced under $200.
- Mapambo African Wall Basket – These handcrafted baskets are truly a piece of art with each one taking several days to make. They are expertly woven by hand by skilled women in Rwanda.
- Coin Pearl Drop Stud Earrings – These beautiful gold-plated stud earrings have swingy authentic freshwater coin pearls. They’re classic and chic!
- Embroidered Eyelet Flutter-sleeve T-shirt – This pretty top, part classic tee has an embroidered eyelet appliqué (along the front and back) and flutter sleeves. It is such a great shirt to dress up or down this summer!
- LC Lauren Conrad Woven Tote Bag – A cute and casual bag that is the perfect compliment for all outfits!
- Oxford Blue Sleeveless Royal Shirt Dress – A dress with a drop waist, notched collar, and ruffled waistline. The ruffle trim around the waist provides a playful, feminine twist.
- Ruffle-Neck Tank – This ruffle-neck tank will go with about anything and it comes in several colors. It is currently on sale for $19.99 with an additional 20% off!
- 4″ Stretch Chino Short – A classic chino short with a hint of stretch. These shorts also have a higher waist and tailored fit.
- La Jolla Baskets Medium – A bright and beachy take on the classic La Jolla baskets. The medium basket has a fun pattern!
- La Jolla Baskets Small – Another beautiful basket with a single stripe. It is beautiful when paired with the medium basket above.
- Jenny Slide Sandals – I have these sandals in several colors and they are my favorite! They have an expensive boutique look at a fraction of the cost!
- Light Blue Eyelet Dress – I shared this dress during an Amazon try on recently and it sold out. I finally found it elsewhere! It is one of my favorites. It is comfortable and flattering at the same time!
- The Archdale Tassel Earring – The Archdale earring is a fun take on a tortoise hoop, adorned with handmade tassels in the color of your choice and gold post stud. These are locally made in Charleston.
- Mina Modern Coastal 2 Drawer Nightstand – A pretty nightstand with stylish lacquered bamboo in a bold navy. Best part? It’s available from Amazon with Prime Shipping.
- Americana Floral Smocked One Piece – Oh my goodness, this smocked swimsuit for little girls is a dream! I adore the tie tops as well.
- Allegra Hicks “An Eye for Design” – This is one of my favorite coffee table books. It is beautiful with a large spine and great for layering with other books and decor accents.
- Nina Freudenberger “Surf Shack” – Another one of my favorite coffee table books. This one is a bit smaller and great for layering with other decor.
- High-Rise Run Shorts – 3″ athletic shorts with a stretchy and high waistband. These shorts come in black and blue with great reviews!
- Painted Indigo Floral Round Vase – I love a classic and chic vase! This one is on sale for $60 with free shipping.
It is likely obvious by now that I love the color blue. I use it in my home and it can be found in all of our closets. Blue is a great compliment for white and natural aspects. I hope you enjoyed these blue items and be on the lookout for a weekly dose of the blues!