Monday Blues II
Your Weekly Dose of the Monday Blues!
Oh hello Monday! Are you feeling blue today? I have a special treat for you! Not only am I sharing my favorite blue decor and fashion this week, I’m also hosting a great giveaway where one lucky winner will win a beautiful necklace. Make sure you head over to my Instagram here for more details!
This post contains affiliate links, where I will receive commission from your clicks and purchases. You can read more about my disclosures here.
Blue Decor and More
- Huey Club Chair – A pretty indigo, blue, and white accent chair. I love this chic pattern and it’s available in a shibori print as well.
- Blue Botanical Prints – I love these vintage style botanical prints from Etsy. They are printed on matte, fine art paper with parchment colored background.
- Cloudy Ceramic Planter – Starting at $26.99, these ceramic planters come in four different sizes.
- Sea Wall Mirror – This mirror style sells for much more from competitors and this is the best price I have found. It is gorgeous!
- 6-Drawer Double Dresser – This pretty dresser has linen like drawer fronts. This is part of a bedroom line that includes nightstands and more.
- Lark Pendant – A pendant light that comes in two sizes and has a textured fabric shade. I love the color and shape of this one!
- 3-Pack Seagrass Planter – I’m loving the price of these three seagrass planters with plastic liners, only $29.99 from Amazon!
- Book of Palms by von Martius – I recently purchased this book for my coffee table decor. It is large and such a great statement piece!
- Candlewick Pillow Cover – This large pillow is currently 50% off retail price. It is a great way to add texture to your existing decor.
- Blue and White Block Print Pillow – Next, a cotton-linen pillow that is available in several sizes. I love this simple print paired with the previous pillow!
- Faux Clam Succulent – I love large faux clam shells that are used as bowls and planters. This Pottery Barn piece is a bit more expensive but it is large with realistic succulents.
- Striped Cozy Romper – I use this romper regularly as a swim cover up. It does run a bit small so I recommend sizing up. It is so cozy and soft!
- Lila Mac Creative Necklace – I own this necklace and it is a beautiful statement piece with almost any neutral outfit. If you check my Instagram, I’m giving one away!
- Leather Espadrille Sandal – Sam Edelman shoes are so comfortable! I love the look of this sandal, it comes in several colors, and the camel leather color is on clearance!
- Bamboo Bench and Cushion Cover – A cute bench that is less than $300 with several different options for the cushion cover!
- Coastal Collection Lindsay Letters Co. – Lindsay Letters Co. has a new coastal collection that is beautiful. I love this print ” Sea Glass Coast Abstract.”
- Toddler Girls Terry Swim Cover Up – This sweet little cover up is 60% off and is only $12.00 with the code CELEBRATE.
- Beaufort Bonnet St Lucia Swim Suit- Cabana Rentals – Oh my word, this print is adorable and Ellifox has three different style options available. See the cute trunks below!
- Beaufort Bonnet Tortola Trunks- Cabana Rentals – The matching trunks for the above suit, aren’t they adorable?
- 3-Light Blue Chandelier – In conclusion, this is such a steal! This beautiful beaded chandelier is less than $200 and would be so cute in a bathroom or children’s room!
I hope you enjoyed these beautiful blue decor and fashion items this week! Have a wonderful holiday week!